MES Services is a leader in Dry Ice Blasting.
- 1st to provide mobile packages to meet customer needs.
- 1st to apply a mobile dry ice cleaning alternative for mold remediation and fire restoration.
- 14+ years experience with 1,000’s of Dry Ice Blasting Jobs processed to customer satisfaction.
- Dry Ice Blasting Packages to meet customer needs. Daily/Weekly/Monthly.
With that in mind, MES provides:
- Rental Packages
- Dry ice Blasting machine package
- Portable Compressor packages
- Safety gear
- Dry Ice Blasting Media
- Service Packages
- Safety Gear
- Equipment Sales and accessories
MES has grown its customer and sales base each and every year.
The business is designed to support customers with a 250 mile radius. MES processes Dry Ice Cleaning Jobs in Michigan, Ohio, Indiana, and Northern Illinois. With that in mind, staff is strategically located in the metropolitan areas of Detroit, Grand Rapids, Cleveland and Sandusky.
Dry ice-blasting, also known as Dry Ice Cleaning, is the only form of non-abrasive blasting, where dry ice, the solid form of carbon dioxide, is accelerated in a pressurized air stream and directed at a surface in order to clean it.
It is an environmentally friendly method. It is similar to other forms of media blasting such as sand blasting, plastic bead blasting, corncob blasting, pressure washing, or sodablasting; but substitutes dry ice as the blasting medium.
MES is process oriented. It is based upon man, machine, material, and measurement.